- Take the Mtunzini off- ramp at the Mtunzini Toll plaza on the N2 then head East (towards the sea). If you don’t know where the sea or East is and you’re coming from Durban turn right or from Richard’s Bay turn left once you’re at the t-junction on the off- ramp.
- After 2 km the road splits- turn right & head down the hill (Station Road).
- At the second stop sign turn right into Siyaya Road- follow “Forest Lodge” signs.
- Continue following the “Forest Lodge” signs- take the first left into Valley Drive.
- Continue on the tarred road until you reach Forest Lodge.
- When you get to Forest Lodge the road surface changes from tar to gravel.
- Keep going straight on until you cross the first low level bridge (2,2 km).
- Turn left at the Twinstreams Environmental Education Centre sign.
- Drive all the way into the centre (250 m).
- You have arrived!
Approximate distances to Twinstreams:
Durban: 130 km
Richard’s Bay: 45 km
Empangeni: 35 km
Pietermaritzburg: 250 km
Ulundi: 140 km